PRIVATE YOGA, FITNESS OR NUTRITION COACHING
Enjoy a personalized fitness or wellness experience designed specifically for your interests, body, and lifestyle. Whether you’re looking to reduce stress, work towards your personal goals, or strengthen your body and mind, our private sessions are the perfect choice for those seeking a tailored approach.
Our sessions are ongoing, weekly appointments that are scheduled at times that work perfectly for you. This allows for maximum impact, as regular practice is key to achieving your wellness goals. Plus, the entire session is dedicated to you, whether you’re a beginner or advanced athlete.
To get started, we offer a free intro call to gather your information and schedule a time that works for you. Your instructor will create a practice specifically tailored to your needs and goals. You can even bring along your spouse to join the session at no extra cost.
Our private sessions are available for yoga, fitness, or nutrition coaching, and also includes unlimited access to our group sessions.
Invest in regular self-care and start your journey to a healthier, happier you.
PRIVATE YOGA THERAPY
If you have a specific injury or ailment, we recommend scheduling a private yoga therapy session. Yoga therapy is a personalized approach to healing and wellness that combines the practices of yoga with traditional medical and psychological techniques. It’s a holistic approach that can help address a range of physical, mental, and emotional concerns.
Private Yoga Therapy Tools Include:
- Musculoskeletal stretching, strengthening and balance, appropriate for each individual and adaptable for any physical restrictions.
- Use of the breath to relax, focus or energize the body/mind.
- Relaxation techniques, hand gestures, basic guided imagery, simple meditation, mindfulness
Private Yoga Therapy can address a range of concerns including:
- Chronic pain
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke Effects
- Mental Health conditions such as depression, anxiety and insomnia
- Illness support for cancer, diabetes, heart disease, autoimmune diseases
- Healthy aging to address balance, osteoporosis, flexibility and strength
- Support toward improved breathing post COVID-19